Roses are red love poems that are fun rhyming poems that are witty, entertaining, loving, and sweet. If you want short and memorable love words that provide a powerful love punch, you've come to the right place. Even better, can you think of different ways you can use these popular love poems? Here are these wonderful ideas for couples.Roses are red, violets are blue,The center of my world begins and ends with you.Roses are red,Lemons are sour,Open your legs,And give me an hour.Roses are redViolets are blueI’m using my handBut thinking of youRoses are red,Violets are blue.I finally got a girlfriend,Now, what do I do?Roses are red,Violets are blue.I am single,Can we mingle?Roses are red,Violets are blue.You’re a psycho,But I still love you.Roses are redViolets are blueAll through the dayI dream of youRoses are redViolets are blueMy pulsing heartBeats just for youRoses are redViolets are blueI’d drive all-dayTo be with youRoses are redViolets are blueMy fiery loveBurns just for youRoses are red, violets are blue,It's you and me together.... a lifetime of love, just for two.Roses are red, violets are blue,You will always be my special Boo.Roses are redViolets are blueThese flowers bloomedWith thoughts of youRoses are redViolets are blueBecause you’re sweetCandy for youRoses are red, violets are blue,Clinging vines are almost as bad as super glue.Roses are redViolets are blueBreakfast in bedMy gift for youRoses are redViolets are blueThe night is oursJust me and youRoses are red, violets are blue, love never crossed my mind until the day I met you!Roses are red, violets are blue, chili is hot and so are youRoses are redViolets are blueThe table’s setDinner for twoRoses are redViolets are blueTonight was madeFor kissing youRoses are redViolets are blueAll-time stands stillWhen I kiss youRoses are red, violets are blue,You have a great sense of humor that has me hooked on you.Violets are blueAnd Roses are RedWe have our own styleSo stick with me kidWe know what we haveAnd together we shineI'm happy and thrilledTo know that you're mineRoses are red, violets are pink,I open my eyes and then I blink,It's true....it's love....it you.Roses are red, violets are pink,It’s a good thing because you know what I think..... I love you.Roses are red, violets are blue,I've never seen anyone as beautiful as youRoses are red, violets are lavender, I miss youUntil I see you again. I'm marking my calendar.Roses are red, violets are green,You're the love of my life so you know what that means?I pretty darn luckyRoses are red, violets are pink,Why not go for it all?You, me, love, marriage, including a kitchen sinkRoses are red,Violets are blue,I have a boner,What you gonna do?Roses are redViolets are blueI think it’s timeThat I kissed youRoses are redViolets are bluePlease may I haveA kiss from youRoses are redViolets are blueYour lips are softAnd sensual tooSo roses are redAnd violets are blueNobody loves anyoneAs much as I love youRoses are red,Violets are blue.God made me pretty,What happened to you?Roses are redViolets are blueCandles and wineAnd kisses too
March is a month to honor women. So give them the words of love and the most sincere thanks to them because their appearance makes the life of the world happier. Also, don't forget to choose the best gifts for the women of your life.
Looking out for the exotic and romantic wishes to send out to your lover? Are you the one searching for the romantic messages to send on this Valentine’s Day?
- I want to hold your hand, laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever, and kiss your líp every single day.
- I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.
- When I miss you, I re-read our old message and smile like an idiot.
- And in those moments when you feel afraid to trust love, remember that I have crossed a great ocean of loneliness to find you. Mine is not a fair-weather heart. It was built to outlast storms.
- An in the middle of my chaos, there was you.
- I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them.
- You’re the best thing I have been waited for.
- I like the way we feel together. We fit. I’ve never fit with anyone the way that we do.
- Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.
- I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.
- In all the word there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
- I need a hug. No, no. I need your hug.
- Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you.
- A morning text doesn’t only mean “ Good morning” it also means “ I think about you when I wake up”
- I just want to grab your hand and be like, you are mine.
- I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is now you’re in the world.
- The wolf in my heart will never let the world see the lamb in my soul.
- Love blossoms no matter the soil.
- It’s always been you, and I’m not accepting replacements.
- “You”. Are just like that, the greatest poem was written in one word.
There are so many wedding superstitions out there, but which are the most popular? Do you believe in superstitions? As a bride, it can be fun and cute to follow some of these superstitions or incorporate them into your wedding. I think it’s time we bring some of these superstitions into the light.
1. The bride should have something new, borrowed, old, and blue.
2. To bring good luck, save the ribbons from the Bridal shower gifts to create a bouquet that should be used during your rehearsal.
3. If you tear any of the ribbons when you are opening gifts that is the number of kids you will have.
4. If you see a rainbow on your wedding day it is a good omen.
5. The first gift the bride opens should be the first used in her marital home.
6. The groom should not see the bride until she walks down the aisle.
7. As newlyweds, the groom should carry the bride across the threshold. If the bride were to stumble entering their home, it is a bad omen.
8. There should be tin cans tied to the back of the newlywed’s car to scare off bad spirits as they drive away.
9. It is bad luck for the bride to practice walking down the aisle for her rehearsal. Typically you ask a friend to do it for you.
10. The bride’s veil is used to hide her from evil spirits.
11. The girl that catches the bouquet is next to be married.
Remember, even if you don’t believe in these things, they can be fun for you and your groom to follow. Some of these would even make cute wedding pictures.